Style & Nutrition Re-boot
Join us - Personal Stylist, Rebecca Ffrancon and Nutritionist, Georgina Corley - for an evening designed to help you re-boot your wardrobe and your nutrition. In this introductory workshop, Georgina will be discussing how nutrition can improve your mood and wellbeing and give you tips on how to make simple changes that will make a big difference. Rebecca will be introducing you to the latest trends for Autumn Winter 20 and, more importantly, how to make them work for you, as well as how to create your own capsule wardrobe.
The ticket price of £15 is redeemable against any one-to-one consultations booked.
Dress with Confidence: Style Workshop
NEW DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON
Ada & Albert, 17 Royal Parade, Chislehurst, BR7 6NR
Are you bored of your wardrobe? Fed up of wasting money buying the wrong things? Maybe you’re stuck in a style rut, not sure what flatters you or just need a boost of confidence.
In this fun and interactive 3-hour workshop, set in in a small, supportive setting, you’ll learn all about your personal style and will leave with the confidence of knowing how to dress authentically - what suits your personality, what flatters your body, your colouring and lots more tips and tricks. Plus you'll have the opportunity to shop with me in the boutique after the event.
- Learn about your style personality and clothing values
- Define your personal style recipe
- Learn how to dress your bodyshape
- Discover your best colours with a colour analysis
- Mini colour swatch*, colour guide and bodyshape style guide provided
- Styling tips, tricks and accessorising tips
- Teas, coffees and fabulous cakes and pastries!
- Plus you get £150 off a Wardrobe Workout
*Mini swatch provided, full swatch can be ordered at an additional cost.